Unless you have insurance, you are responsible for paying for your session in full at the time of service.
- The fee for an initial evaluation is $325.
- The fee for medication management varies by complexity and ranges from $180-$325, and for psychotherapy by time, from 15-55 minutes, $100-$175.
Make a Payment
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If I am a preferred provider for your insurance, they set the rates, and in no case will you be responsible for more than the contracted amount.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Pacific Source
- Pacific Source Community Solutions
- First Choice Health
- Reliant Behavioral Health
- Out of Network
* I do not accept Medicare at this time.
If using insurance, call your insurance provider to verify coverage.
Questions to ask your insurance provider prior to your first visit:
- Is Dr. Kimberly Delaney a part of my behavioral health preferred provider (PP) network?
- If not a PP: Does my policy include out of network (OON) benefits?
- What is my PP or out of network co-pay/co-insurance and deductible?
- If I have a deductible: What is the amount for this year and what amount still needs to be satisfied?
- Does my policy request authorizations?
- If yes: How do I get the authorization(s)?
- Does my policy have limitations?
- If yes: What are the limitations?
If you need to cancel a session for any reason, i.e. scheduling conflict, illness, or childcare, I must have 24 hours notice. The answering machine has a time and date stamp which will keep track of the time that you called me to cancel. Neither you nor I can bill insurance for a missed session.
Appointments not canceled 24 hours in advance will be charged at the full fee and payment is due in full at our next regularly scheduled meeting. In some cases, this fee is disallowed by your insurance company. If so and you miss more than one appointment, you will be asked to call in on the morning you would like to come in, rather than making a scheduled
appointment in advance.